….is by having a family.
International Family Day is celebrated annually on 15th of May. We celebrated it with the families that begun their relationship on our website and with our users who answered a few questions about the importance of having a family.
Nicoleta & Marian shared a few words about their family:
Here is what we’ve learned from our users:
- 97% of single romanians claim they want to start a family, believing this way they will be happier.
- 50% of them consider the family will be complete when children appear.
- 76% of them claim that family means, above all, love.
- 56% of them consider that family means safety.
- 53% of respondents think that family is moral support.
- Financial support only counts for 15% of single romanians.
- 3% consider the family an extra headache.
- 25% of users consider a family can extend your life
- 25% of those who responded to Sentimente.ro’s survey think that other relatives, blood or alliance are part of the family support system.
P.S. What does “family” mean to you?